Friday, August 8, 2008

My Productivity Addiction

I'm not sure why I'm so addicted to being productive (although my hunch is that my genetics and environment both steered me in that direction), but a day feels so much better when I have crossed concrete things off my list. That's probably one of the hardest things for me about having a newborn, is that my list just seems to grow longer, and I find myself with a serious lack of time to tackle it.
But, since part of this blog is to show a glimpse of our everyday lives, here are some of the things I've crossed of my list lately:

-Weeded and mulched the flower beds in front of the house (which happen to have no flowers yet, but at least the weeds will grow slower). (8/08)
-Transfered the camping dishes/supplies from a cardboard box, into a big Rubbermaid tub. (8/08)
-Annual de-junking (8/08)
-N. and I trimmed the hedge (8/9/08)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I have that same addiction. I think it probably is a little genetic and very much a product of how we were raised. :) I've posted on my blog twice this summer my big "to do list" and how far I got on it. I think having finished my big to do list and just being at home waiting (after school has already started) has been what has made waiting for little Gabrielle so hard this time. :) Hopefully she will decide to join us soon. I don't know if I can take another week of waiting.