Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy House Anniversary!


One year ago today, we closed on our house here in Calgary. (Incidentally, that was the first day we saw it in person). One year is enough time to end up with a build up of unneeded and unwanted stuff, so I've been de-junking a bit. I also bought myself a bunch of rubbermaid tubs, and organized and transferred my storage into them. I've included a picture, because I just love walking down to the basement and seeing how much better it looks. On Tuesday we are going to buy some shelves to house more food storage and tools. It feels so good to get more organized and fit better in our space (since it's not getting any bigger, but our family is.)

Tonight at FHE we asked what everyone's favorite thing bout living in this house is. Here are the answers:
Sarah: "That Hannah lives here!"
Evan:"That we live close to someone. Guess who?" "Nana and Grandpa Jim!"
Me: All the special times I've spent with Evan and Sarah, and now Hannah.
Natan: Living close ti family, and having a job that I don't have to work all the time!"

1 comment:

suzyq said...

Looks great. Way to go!