Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goodbye, Sweet Friend!

Yes- it's sad , but true. I'm giving up chocolate for the next few months. I've suspected that Hannah is bothered when I eat chocolate, but I hadn't been willing to completely swear it off. It's okay if I go easy on the chocolate, right? (I'm already not eating dairy, peanuts, broccoli, cauliflower, and spicy food for her tummy's benefit) So, Sunday night for our FHE treat, we had brownies. Yummm. And, in typically Becky fashion, when I do something, I like to do it all the way. So lets just say I had more than one brownie. And oh-boy! Hannah has not been sleeping well- kind of like a college kid who's had too many cans of Jolt.
And so, I bid fairwell (for now) to a friend who's always been there to comfort me in times of sadness and stress! (wish me luck!)

4 comments:

Cassavaugh Family said...

Sad day! I'm not so sure which would be worse, fussy child or giving up something that is so tasty. What a good mom!

Dawn said...

The things we do for our children....amazing. You are a strong woman Becky!! :0)

Jenny said...

You are amazing!! I love ya!

Karin said...

Guess who has taken up chocolate these days in your stead... Had about 6 pieces today, good grief... Let me know when you're back on it so I can stop.