
After a recent Primary pool party, Nathan told Evan "The girls went shopping while we were at the party." The words, "the girls" echoed in my mind and have stuck with me. It used to be that if Sarah and I went somewhere, it was just that- Sarah and Mommy. But now with the addition of Hannah, the three of us are "the girls". For now at least, we outnumber the males in the family. And, it occured to me today, with Evan starting kindergarten in just over a week, it'll be "us girls" a lot more often.
3 comments:
sweet photo.
My goodness! There's another sweet SpecialFriendBeckyCanadianNate(Nathan) baby!!!! Belated Congratulations to you guys. You must fill us in! I'm so glad you invited us to your blog, I've been thinking about you lately (just found some pictures from our trip to Canada all those many years ago and then later that same day found pictures from your wedding!). You guys are just some amazing people and we're always glad to call you our good friends!
Becky--congratulations! I hadn't heard the news about Hannah. Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. Nice to hear about your family. Great pics, great thoughts.
Post a Comment