One of the things I think is fun about Sarah is that she has her own sense of style. I first started to realize this when she was two. Shortly before we moved from Illinois, I ran into a garage sale with tons of sparkly or sequined little girl shirts. I remember standing there, thinking "These shirts are NOT what I would pick, but Sarah will LOVE them!" Even when she was tiny, she loved a bit of bling!
And it's continued- I don't always let her choose what she wears ( yes- mean ole mom sometimes forces her to wear practical clothes for the tasks at hand), but it is fun to see what she comes up with. The other day, she picked up a scarf that usually lives in with the dress ups, and asked for it to be tied around her head, with a bow at the back. Not quite adorned enough, she added a butterfly headband on top.
I may be biased, but I think she is super cute!




1 comment:
I agree...she is BEAUTIFUL! I adore the headband/scarf duo. Great posts, Rebecca and Nathan.
Post a Comment