Sarah is 3 1/2, and I must say- I LOVE IT! The stage is just so fun and fanciful-dancing & singing, all with that dimpled smile. It is imagination with abandon. She never leaves home without a gown and tiara (if allowed). When she's not wearing her "finery", she likes to be a "vision in purple". She loves to dance, sing, and, lucky me- I am her #1 consort all morning long. So I get to star in great supporting roles such as "the prince" and "the wicked stepmother." Although, occassionally, I tire of her begging all morning long to go to the ball, I will enjoy this phase as long as it lasts.
Here are a few dance-ey pictures we took lately...

2 comments:
she's beautiful. can't wait to see her.
What a beautiful girl. I must say you are lucky to be the prince sometimes - Grace always insisted I be the "old hag" or the wicked stepmother!
Post a Comment