Becky, you are just one amazingly talented person. I admire how you can read about something and the just do it - be it hair bows, photography or furniture restoration!
Becky, these are great photos! I'm so glad you are doing this still. Honestly I think you are past the practice stage but I do understand the need to feel perfected at something in order to make it a business. . . Did you see our lastest family photos? I have cherished the ones you did for us but realized it was over two years ago. A friend here is similarly interested in photography. She has one advantage and that is access to the university photo studio in the art department. But if you haven't checked out our photos you MUST. Link to them from our blog (right corner) and if you need the password just email me. She took a tiny idea and went with it (finding something Nick likes to do) and it worked. :)
2 comments:
Becky, you are just one amazingly talented person. I admire how you can read about something and the just do it - be it hair bows, photography or furniture restoration!
Becky, these are great photos! I'm so glad you are doing this still. Honestly I think you are past the practice stage but I do understand the need to feel perfected at something in order to make it a business. . . Did you see our lastest family photos? I have cherished the ones you did for us but realized it was over two years ago. A friend here is similarly interested in photography. She has one advantage and that is access to the university photo studio in the art department. But if you haven't checked out our photos you MUST. Link to them from our blog (right corner) and if you need the password just email me. She took a tiny idea and went with it (finding something Nick likes to do) and it worked. :)
Post a Comment