Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Piece of the Puzzle

Evan was recently screened for and diagnosed with Irlen Syndrome, a visual processing disorder that runs in Nathan's family. The first video is a short (4 min.), upbeat introduction to Irlen. The second is a longer (8 minutes), not as peppy, but more in depth explanation of Irlen Syndrome.






We've decided to go ahead and get Evan tested & get the glasses. We'll post pictures in a few months when we've got them!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Becky, I just figured out how to read your blog a little while ago. I have been so amazed with how much you are doing for your kids and what a good mom you are! I can't believe all the dietary adjustments alone! You are such a good example to me and I have been thinking about you a lot and praying for you guys. Good luck in your search to finding all those pieces to the puzzle!