Evan's girlfriend, Stella, has started flexing her literary muscles, by writing a note to bring to Evan each day. I think they are so precious! I've decided to include a few, with original spelling, then a translation:
Evan- I wesh that you levth with me bat you thot. Love Stella
(Evan- I wish that you live with me, but you don't. Love, Stella)
Ther Evan
ets me agen I rele mes you. Love Stella
(Dear Evan-It's me again. I really miss you. Love, Stella)
Ther Evan
ets me Stella. Ef you coth vaes my hows bat you cat. ene way we will caey e chthr at scool and I tothley love you Love Stella
PS- Cep owt of thos fits wit Brett
(Dear Evan- It's me Stella. If you could visit my house, but you can't. Anyway, we weill catch up at school. I totally love you, Love Stella. PS- Keep out of those fights with Brett!)
3 comments:
darling! i love young kids' invented spellings. absolutely darling.
I think ene way should be standard. It looks exactly like we say it. Love the love notes. And what sage advice about staying out of fights with Brett. She must be a darling girl!
She really is darling-and it just feels wonderful that he has someone at school that adores him. Everyone needs a fan, huh?
Post a Comment