Did I mention that I have officially got my photography business up and running? I'm not sure when I finally decided to "go for it", but it's happening! Today I scheduled my first referral, the friend of a friend, who was "thrilled" with the portraits I'd taken of her cute little guy. For me, there is something so powerful in capturing authentic, and emotionally significant pictures of people. It's so exciting and rewarding- I spent years in college, and since, wondering what I might love enough to pursue further education in. In college, I never even considered studying photography, because I didn't see myself as "artsy". I guess it can take time and growing up to figure some of these things out.
If you haven't already, I'd be honored if you'd stop by my site:
www.capturedbybecky.blogspot.com .
I'll keep you posted on how things go!
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you! Your photog blog looks great!
Hey Becky, What's the travel fee for Muncie, IN? Just Kidding. But I wish we were close enough, I'd hire you to take our family pictures!
Kristy
Post a Comment