I was headed ome from downtown late last Thursday, after taking pictures of the kiddos at a few scenic places, when I spotted an antique firetruck, and teens in formals. I thought- I would looove a picture of that for my portfolio. So I was brave enough to stop, and ask total strangers if I could take their picture for my portfolio. They agreed- but in my excitement, I totally forgot to check my camera settings. The sun was quite bright, so my camera's LCD was not much help. Imagine my dismay, when I got home, to find that I had totally blown the exposures. The top of Miss Julie's adorable blond head dissapeared into nothingness. I'm consolind myself by saying that at least they hadn't been paying me...Ugh! Oh well- I guess sometimes learning is painful!


2 comments:
I still think they are awesome pictures!
Good for you for taking the opportunity to do it!! It looks like a great spot for photos!
Post a Comment