I'm finally responding to being tagged about quirks, so here goes:
1) I have the soul of a vegetarian. I don't enjoy even the best steak, and I cry a little inside each time I carve a turkey. A few months ago, I cooked a leg of lamb-I felt positively murderous!
2) I am a staunch supporter of naturally curly hair, and felt like a traitor when I recently cut my hair chin length and started straightening it.
3)I love the smell of laundry detergent. In my younger days, I'd wander up and down the laundry soap aisle, taking deep sniffs of the different brands. (I don't have enough brain cells to spare these days, so I've given up the habit.)
4) 95% of the books I read are "self-help" books.
5) I love my memory foam pillow, and never sleep without it, if at all possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment