
Have I mentioned that we have a cat?
We've had Sky since roughly last fall. I'd never had a cat before, but we're pretty happy with him. I've grown fond of him, I think, becaue he does all the things that a cat should, in all the right places. He's got this super soft hair that almost dissapears, so it doesn't leave yucky noticeable cat hair on things. Nathan is allergic to many cats, but not this one. He also rarely or never does things that cats shouldn't do-like jump on the counter, or scratch things up (okay, so he was front-declawed at some previous stage of life, so that's not all up to him, but still....)
Did I mention that he's tall enough that he can put his front paws up on the kitchen table? ( Not that he generally does- except that time I'd left a little salmon on the edge of the table after one of Hannah's meals.)
No comments:
Post a Comment