Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love that Girl

While Nathan was out tutoring tonight, I was making the nightly loaf of gf bread in the bread machine (usually Nathan does it).  Evan and Sarah were tucked in bed, and Hannah was humming to herself as she contentedly played with Little People.  
I just love that girl!  I love that she can actually hum a tune.  Usually its Jingle Bells, or an interesting babbling rendition of the ABC song.  She has started talking quite a bit, and it's so fun to see the pleased and happy look on her face as she says "Buh-by!" as Nathan leaves for work, and other little words.  Tonight, before I put her in her bed, I held her just a bit longer than usual- and reminded myself how fast she is growing.  I'm going to try harder to make sure I enjoy this time!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

She is darling. It goes way too fast. Gabrielle turned 18 months yesterday. She is now officially in nursery. It's fun to see her grow, but it also makes me very sad. I still think of her as a baby and she isn't, not really. They grow too fast.

Love you!